0.0 lingerie

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by blondi, Dec 29, 2010.

1. blondi

blondi Member

soooooo...i tried to find something similar to my question, but if i missed it please point me in the right dirrection...

i just bought my first set of black lacy, whatever....and, since its not a special occasion, im currious how one introduces such paraphanalia...i feel like just pouncing on him and springing my new buy on him lol but somehow im not sure that will produce the effect im looking for (something akin to wide eyed speechless and wants to have some playtime :eyes). so i guess my question is how did any of you introduce lingerie or other lacy, sexy nonsense into a bedroom where there may not have previously been much forethought to ones outfit? or how did you introduce new outfit or piece in general?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

it depends on the situation. you could put some on before he comes home from work and just greet him wearing it or be on the bed with it on when he walks in his room. you could blindfold him and slip into it and then let him touch you in it before he sees it. or wear something sexy under your clothes so he'll be surprised when he undresses you...

3. blondi

blondi Member

i should probably mention that we dont live together and niether of us lives alone...so a sit and wait approach is probably not an option...however i think the last one might work...

4. andretti

andretti New Member

blondi, I can give you the guy's perspective (or, at least, one guy's perspective)...

I love being surprised by new lingerie or bedroom clothes - it tells me she was thinking about surprising me with something visual, which I always appreciate. The surprise usually gets me wide-eyed and speechless, as you say.

Any kind of surprise - be it waiting underneath as you start undressing yourselves, or else you "pouncing" on him with your new outfit, is probably going to get that ga-ga reaction.

I think most men enjoy a self-confident woman in these kinds of situations, so, whatever you decide to do, do your best to overcome your self-doubts, and do it boldly...

Hope this helps... good luck!

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, the surprise element definitely helps.

I once walked in on my (then) SO and she wasn't wearing anything but some sexy thigh highs and a choker. Suffice to say the bedroom olympics were on then and there. :)

6. looking4

looking4 New Member

You could always engage him in a game of strip poker...let him win a few rounds and be very coy when undressing

7. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Do you own a long coat? Drive to his house, come in, then give him the flasher routine. or non-chalantly walk past him to the bedroom and drop the coat to the floor without looking back. Both have worked very well for me in the past.

8. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

I think it would be verry sexy to have it on under your clothes, then let him peel away the street cloths until the time is right. Then some music and the cat walk, where he can see you head to toe. once he has seen your Cat walk, you should then lay on the bed or chair and let him do the feel you up thing until you feel the time is right to remove any clothing or props you might have had.
    Myself I prefer it on during sex when possible.
    I can always have my wife, but the hot chick in this lingere is new to me!
    LOL have fun oh and post up some pics of the new outfit we wont tell.

#8 Intimidator, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  9. htoad

htoad Active Member

The surprise is always nice. Though I tend to by most of my wife's sex/lingerie outfits, she nicely surprises me with it. I posted on my blog how she once surprised me with a sexy outfit under her coat at the airport, and she has worn lingerie under her clothes on our dates. Many times at night, when we are alone, she will casually disappear then show up in something sexy. Or when I work at home, usually around mid morning she will show up in my office area wearing something designed to break my concentration. Surprises can be very, very nice. :D

10. looking4

looking4 New Member

UPDATE US - so how did you introduce the new outfit? his reaction etc??

this is important so we will know what works and what doesn't!! No pressure though - I hope all went well :)