Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

18932 18933 18934 18935 18950 18951 18952 19370 19371 19627
  1. rcc8611
    That's hot I gotta try one of these out
    Freaky Hard likes this.
  2. mugen69
    I've seen the cock rings for the base but not for under the head. It's that more for you or her how does that feel?
    Freaky Hard likes this.
  3. Redline1
    How does that feel around the head like that?
    Freaky Hard likes this.
  4. Freaky Hard
    Freaky Hard
    It's called a gland ring. Prolongs O. I like it for the "bling"
  5. loves2ride
    Wow! Awesome pic! Love the Bling ;) Sexy guy...xx